Tuesday, March 17, 2015

St. Patrick's Day Tag by Dianna

Hi Everyone, Happy St. Patrick's Day! Being part Irish, I just simply had to do something with Gina's Designs Chipboard and my Prima Media Doll Stamp. 





I started with Gina's X-Large Tag and covered with Authentique "Lucky" Collection paper.  The Layered Border (Victoria) from Gina's Designs comes in two layers.  The bottom layer I used gold Stickles and the top layer Sparkling H20s to give the chipboard more color.  The Ivy under the Irish Blessing is Gina's Ivy Corners, I spritzed the Ivy with Fireworks Spray and Stickles.  I cut out the Irish Blessing, the Shamrocks "Lucky", the large and small Shamrock  from Authentique "Lucky" Collection.  I used two different Stickles on the Shamrocks in caldron.  I painted Gina's caldron black then used green Stickles,  The phrase "May your blessings outnumber the shamrocks that grow...." is cut from the top of the Authentique paper.  






I used Julie Nutting's Media Doll and stamped doll dress twice using the Authentique paper.  I then layered the dress and cut the "folds" of the first layer of the dress to give the dress more fluff.  I created sleeves with the solid green paper and placed an extra clover in her arm.  The top hat was cut out of the Authentique paper.  I used Copic Markers on the hair, body and shoes. 




Items Used

Gina's Designs


Other Items

Julie Nutting Media Doll
Authentique - Lucky Collection
Copic Markers

No comments:

Post a Comment