Saturday, October 31, 2015

Halloween With Gina's Designs and Creative Paperclay

It's time for a fun Halloween Theme Blog Hop! Gina's Designs Lasercuts Design Team has teamed up with the Creative Paperclay Design Team for this fun blog hop. We are all excited to show off our Halloween projects and even more excited about the fact YOU can win a prize.

The Prize Package includes: 1 pound package of Paperclay 1 sample package of Sandits and $25 shopping spree to Gina's Designs Lasercuts 

How to enter - each of these will get you one entry 
1) Stop by each blog on the hop and leave a comment
 2) Pin each project on your Pinterest site
 3) Share this post on your Facebook page



Hi Everyone, Dianna here with a Halloween Fence Wall Art.  I painted the fence black and then cut the paper out to match the fence.  I tore up the paper to create a spooky effect.  Then I distressed the paper with black ink.  Then I painted the Haunted House black and used Stickles all over the house.  I used a purple Copic on Vellum behind the windows.  The skeleton was painted white and used white Stickles on the skeleton to make him pop.  The tree and fence was sprayed with a gray, then a silver mister, I then distressed the tree and fence with black ink. The shutters were painted with green paint and green Stickles was applied.  


Creative Paperclay Delight was used in molds for the bats, pumpkin, owl and moon.  I have to admit that I had a lot of fun using the Paperclay Delight.  It was so easy to use in the molds.  After the clay dried, I used my Copic Markers, which took to the clay very easily.   


I used Spanish moss around the house to but not the tree because I wanted the 31 on the paper to show. 

Thank you for looking and do not forget to stop by all the blogs by using this link:

4 comments:

  1. I really like the use of typography. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dianna, where do we go to see a full view? I love the sneak peek!
    Jackie ")
    http://www.creatingwithoutcrayons-jackiepneal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jackie, you have to click on each picture for the full view :)

    ReplyDelete