Saturday, November 21, 2015

Christmas Elements by Dianna's Crafts

Hi Everyone, Dianna here with my take on Gina's Designs Facebook Craft Group November Challenge by Deann Moffo McNulty.  The Challenge is to be inspired by a Pinterest Project and I found a Christmas element set that inspired me.  


I used elements from Gina's Stackable Element Set, pink and green owl Christmas paper and punches to create the above elements set.  The top circle is a 2 -1/4 inch punch and the two flags are from the Stackables set.  I simply traced the shape of Gina's Stackables onto the paper and fussy cut.  Gina's Stackables give the elements additional dimension. I used Christmas stamps that I had laying around from last year. All edges were distressed with vintage photo ink.

The tag was created by using a punch and fussy cutting the owl and presents. Gina's Mini Flourishes Bella was colored green with a Copic Marker.  I added Stickles, apple green and blue bling to all of the elements for some more pop. 

Below photo show all of the shapes that are included in Gina's Stackable Element Set. I only used 11 shapes from this set to create my elements, so there are a lot more elements to make.  



You have to join the group, if you are not a member link here:

Just a reminder that Gina's Designs will have a name change effective December 1, 2015 to 
Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts. 


Below is link item for my inspiration. 

Items Used
Gina's Designs
Stackable Element Set - Coming Soon




No comments:

Post a Comment