Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Tags in a Box Display and January Tag by Dianna's Crafts

Hi Everyone, Dianna here with Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Tags in a Box Display. The Box comes with six tags.  I decided to create a tag for each month and decided to to us Graphic 45's Time to Flourish on the January tag.  


I started by painting the Tag Box a cream color.  I then sprayed it with a bronze spray to give it a more worn look.  I then papered the box first with Graphic 45's Botanical Tea - striped paper then I distressed paper from the same line.


I used Twinkling H20's on Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts - Hanging Clock and glued the clock on the back of the Tag Box. 


I papered the Tag with Graphic 45's French Country Collection - Rendezvous.  I used white ink to lighten the red a little.  I used a bronze Twinkling H20's on Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts - Deco Lattice Panel 2.  I then used a white ink to give it a little winter effect.  I used a bronze Twinklings on the Leafy Corners vine and green on the leaves.  I then used the white ink to tone done the bronze of the vines.  I used red nail art stones on the leaves for winter berries.  I fussy cut Graphic 45's - Time to Flourish - January.  I then decided since it was cold and snowing here that I needed snow flakes.  I painted Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts - Snowflake Border white and used three different Stickles on the snowflakes.  I placed the snowflakes on the lattice to finish the tag. 


Thank you for looking and check back to see next months tag. 




Items Used

Other Items Used

No comments:

Post a Comment