Sunday, August 10, 2014

Tags - Tea and Chandelier by Dianna

Hi Everyone, I'm lovin the tags and everyone that I give them to loves them as well. The Tea Tag went to my sister-in-law and the Chandelier was a Birthday Tag to my new niece (she just married my nephew).

Chandelier



Gina's Designs Chandelier was used as the center piece for this Tag. I used gesso on the chip board first, then stamped with ColorBox - Swimming Pool (Teal) then used Copic E37 - Sepia on the sides and added some low lights. Then to get an old effect on the chandelier I used Stickles - Icicle and dobbed it on with a sponge dobber ( it gave it an non-uniformed look). Then gemstones were placed at the bottoms of the candles. The Julie Nutting Prima Stamp, Mia was stamped on Readers Digest page and colored with Copic E00 - Skin White, Hair - Y21-Buttercup Yellow, E15-Dark Suntan, YR24-Pale Sepia, YR27-Tuscan Orange, Dress BG72-Ice Ocean.


Close-up of Chandelier
The Gina's Designs Scroll was painted the same way as the chandelier, however it was daubed with Tim Holtz - Distress Stickles, Brushed Corduroy and Pine Needles. Flowers were made with Spellbinders Majestic Blooms Dies.. Paper - Hobb


Items Used

Gina's Designs

Chandeliers
Parisian Shape Set



Tea Tag

The Gina's Designs Tea Time Shape Set & Border Set for my sister-in-law who loves tea. I used Graphic 45 - Botanical Tea paper. I glued the paper on the Tea Cup and Tea pot shapes and then to soften the effect I used gesso then added dimension with Copic E29-Burnt Umber and Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Peeled Paint.



Gina's Designs Birdwatching Shape Set was used underneath the teapot.



Three Gina's Designs Cardstock Doily Set Intricates were used to give it more of a Tea a the Ritz feel. Flowers were made with Spellbinders Majestic Blooms Dies



Gina's Designs Tea Time Border Set was used on the side.


Items Used

Gina's Designs
Tea Time Shape Set and Border Set
Birdwatching Shape Set
Cardstock Doily Set Intricates


For more instructions see Dianna's Crafts Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment