Saturday, December 26, 2015

Baby Boy Album by Dianna's Crafts

Hi Everyone, I have a baby boy mini album using an old Cheese-It box and Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts.



I started with Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Baby Boy Clothesline Set.  I used paint markers in blue in green then after the paint dried I used Stickles to make it pop.  I then requested a special order from Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts for the Baby Max.  I covered the Cheese It box with green paper, then I added the ribbon to close it.  After the ribbon, I then covered the green paper.  



I created the spine by cutting 4 x 6 inch strip then score it at one inch at both ends, a 3 x 6 inch strip then score that at one inch on both ends, finally a 2 x 6 inch strip, score at 1/2 inch on both ends.  Then I stacked all of the strips on top of each other and glued them.  I then cut the bottom and top of all of then ends at a angle so that the pages will glue in.  I punched out the scalloped circles and added the years to the top of the inserts which are 3 x 5.  


I then cut six pages at 8 x 6 and scored at the 4 inch part to create the fold to glue to the spine. I created the pocket by folding a 8 x 4 inch paper and gluing the pocket to the page.  I painted Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Precious Little One from the Words and Phrases 2 blue and used white Stickles.  


I created a water fall by using the scrap paper.  I then used the booties from the Baby Boy Clothesline Set and the Sweet Max from my special order and painted them blue.  After they dried I used white Stickles. 


The last thing that I did was create a tassel charm using blue and green beads.  The overalls and bib are the end pieces from the Clothesline.

Thank you for looking!


Items Used
Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts

No comments:

Post a Comment