Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Square Shrine Shadowbox by Dianna's Crafts

Hi Everyone, Dianna here with my last Holiday Season post for 2015.  I used a new 2016 product from Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts -  a Square Shrine Shadowbox and use Graphic 45's - A Christmas Carol to create a winter wonderland in a box. 


First I dry assembled Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts- Square Shrine Shadowbox (coming soon in 2016), then I painted it with white gesso.  I wanted a semi-covered look so a streaking effect is what you want.  I used white and diamond Stickles all over the outside of the box.  Then I fussy cut Graphic 45's -  A Christmas Carol (8x8 pad).    I cut up two sheets of the title page so that I would be able to create a pop up affect.  



I used old sheet music for the back ground and tore up on of the snowing pages from Graphic 45.  I then used drop off from Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts chipboard to layer the church and houses.  I then used a snow pen for the roofs.  After the snow dried, I used Stickles on the snow.  You cannot see it but the sleigh is actually only half of a sleigh on the paper but I hid that with the carolers being the highest pop up.  I used a highlighting pen on all of the paper.  I fussy cut the flowers, tag and postcard from Graphic 45's - A Christmas Carol 8x8 pad.  A bit of scrap string finished the tag.  

Thank you for looking.

Items Used
Postage Stamp Box (coming soon)
if you want it sooner email at:
gypsysoullasercuts@gmail.com

Other Items
Graphic 45

No comments:

Post a Comment